Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

The Faceshop Haul!

Hi guys! I'm back and I am just really excited to show you all the products from my recent visit to The Faceshop. These are actually not new products or line but just a few things I'd like to share with you since I have been constantly blabbering that I am a big fan of this cosmetic and skin care brand. All the more when Seohyun of SNSD became their endorser as well! (yay!) because firstly, I'm in love with these girls, second, I love the faceshop, and finally, my bias is Seohyun!!! I know it's really late to take notice or mention these things but heck yeah! (Warning: Picture Heaaavyyy.)

This make up base is in the slight shade of violet and  is suppose to correct the yellow undertone.
The rice cleansing cream claims that it thoroughly cleanses  make up residue.
The whole Haul <3

Two eyebrow pens one is gray and the other in brown

Round eyeliner brush

A very fine-textured powder pact

A brush pen eyeliner with a very fine tip which smoothly glides and offers accuracy in shaping our eye line.

Volumizing mascara but considerably cheap :)

Cute lip tint

Freebies! Two shimmer eye shadows in light brown and light blue


Power Perfection BB Cream (Left) and Honey BB Cream (Right, my second bottle of Honey BB!)

Free samples of Raspberry Roots set!


I have yet to use some of these products but some are already repurchases so stay tuned for reviews if you're interested with any of these babies!  

Be sure to visit your nearest The Faceshop branch to check out their awesome products especially in skin care since they use more natural products! Happy viewing! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment